SHAFAQNA (Shia News Association) - Allah may bless him who listens to a point of wisdom and retains it, when he is invited to the right path he approaches it, he follows a leader (by catching his waist band) and finds salvation, keeps Allah before his eyes and fears his sins, performs actions sincerely and acts virtuously, earns treasure of heavenly rewards, avoids vice, aims at (good) objectives and reaps recompense, faces his desires and rejects (fake) hopes, makes endurance the means to his salvation and piety the provision for his death, rides on the path of honour and sticks to the highway of truth, makes good use of his time and hastens towards the end and takes with him the provision of (good) actions.
Nahjul Balagha (83) - About preaching and counselling
- America’s takeover of the United Nations
- Destruction and digging of graves in Libya, a Wahhabi tradition that continues (Pictures)
- SHAFAQNA interview | Islamic awakening and the spreading of Ahlulbayt (A.S.) school of thought, by Sayyed Al-Nawab
- SHAFAQNA exclusive | Saudi village has no hope in getting electricity since 70 years
- SHAFAQNA exclusive | Paying allegiance, bowing and kissing the hand of the king: A ritual or controversy? (Video/Pictures)